Monday, September 13, 2010

Summertime

Well, summer is nearing its end here in Montana so I guess it's about time for me to get back to the computer and start blogging again! Sorry I have been so delinquent over the past few months and I know you are just waiting to see some updated photos of the little guy. So, here are a few pictures from our summer with (hopefully) more to come very soon!

Hiking around Bozeman

HD and his favorite summer hat, thank goodness for the vecro strap since that is the only way it would ever stayed on!

HD playing in the water with our neighors, Makenna and Logan.

We learned that Hudson LOVES the playground and especially the slide.

Hudson has yet to learn his lesson and gets stuck in this basket at least once a week :)

Starting to figure out the spoon and fork. I am sure we will be working on this for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment