Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2009

Do you remember where you were one year ago today?

For me and Doug, April 28, 2009 was the most nerve-racking yet exciting day of our lives since our wedding day. We had received the long awaited phone call the day before informing us that we had been chosen as his parents. So on a cold, snowy April morning we drove up to Missoula and picked up our beautiful son! Wow, how life changes in such a short period of time. Below is a pic of Hudson the day we drove home from Missoula (after Doug and I spent almost an hour arguing about the proper installation of the carseat and if it was strapped down tightly enough!)...


Here are pictures of him one year later...such a handsome little boy :)



We are so blessed to have such an amazing child who we have grown to love more than we ever could have imagined!

2 comments:

  1. What a special day! I don't remember that day but I do remember the following day! I still loving telling people that story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being in our hotel room in Seattle and getting the text! It has gone by so fast. Gosh, I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete