Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Photos

More photos from our trip to Atlanta! It was great to finally be able to introduce Hudson to my (Kaitlin's) side of the family. Only my mom and Lynley (my sister who came out to YAA for camp over the summer) had ever met Hudson before so there were a ton of people for him to get to know. The weeks that we were there just didn't suffice to allow him enough time to spend with everyone. Hopefully we will be able to get back soon OR hopefully everyone will be able to come out to Montana soon for a visit, hint, hint :)

Uncle Matt, Doug
Aunt Lauren, Hudson, Aunt Lynley, and Kaitlin


Kaitlin, Hudson and Gigi


Hudson and Gigi


Aunt Lauren, Hudson and Uncle Matt


Naptime with mommy
(falling asleep on my lap doesn't happen much anymore so I savor all the snuggles I can get!)


Hudson and his beautiful aunts!


Love the onesie..."World's Cutest Alarm Clock"


Aunt Lauren, Aunt Lynley, Gigi, Hudson and Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment